GOODYEAR DIN 74324 - PUR SPIRAL
|AIR BRAKE PUR SPIRAL||Back to previous page|
|TUBE||SUPER PUR BLX|
|INSIDE DIAMETER HOSE||8 mm|
|OUTSIDE DIAMETER HOSE||12 mm|
|TEMPERATURE||- 40° to + 70° C|
|DIN SPECIFICATIONS||DIN 74324 TUV certified R9910199|
|WORKING PRESSURE||12 bar|
|BURST PRESSURE||35 bar|
|NUMBER OF COILS||24|
|BRAND LINE||GOODYEAR DIN 74324|
Super PUR BLX is a special mixture containing ester polyurethanes and ether polyurethanes.
Compared to other “simple” polyurethanes, made out of or ester- or ether polyurethanes, Super PUR BLX consist hard and soft segments which have superior properties. Our spirals are resistant to microbes and hydrolysis. Its chemical stability is far superior to ester-polyurethanes.
It’s flexibility at low temperatures is superior to comparable ester-polyurethanes.
Features & Benefits:
- No fracture (rupture at the connections)
- Spring protection at each side
- Very good recovery from kinking; optimized protection
- Longer working lengths
- High tensile elasticity
- Resistant against fire/oil/gasoline/ozone/battery acid/chemical attacks and U.V.
- Very flexible at low temperatures, good abrasion and rupture resistance
- Very resistant to burst pressure
All our Air brake PUR spirals are tested according to: ISO 7375/2:1998, ISO 7628/2:1998, DIN 73378/02.96,
DIN 74310-2/12.93, DIN 74323/04.91 and DIN 74324-1/02.96.
|Back to previous page|